-NABA is releasing International Fashion Competition for EU and Non- EU students to study inItaly Candidates are welcomed to present themselves through the discussion of a collection capable of showing their own character
NABA is a worldwide prominent ingenious arts and design academy based in the heart of Milan’s design scene. NABA is the biggest personal instructional academy in Italy using 6 Bachelor’s Degree and 7 MA courses, all acknowledged by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR).
International students need to hold a legitimate high school diploma, comparable to an Italian secondary school diploma (gotten at the end of a duration of research study lasting a minimum of 12 years) and IELTS 5.0 for non-native speakers.
- ApplicationDeadline: May11, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue master degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study Master of Arts in Fashion and Textile Design.
- ScholarshipAward: The 5 finest tasks will be granted a scholarship for partial protection of the tuition charge to participate in the very first year of the MA in Fashion and Textile Design beginning in September 2018.
- 1st reward: nr. 1 scholarship covering 60% of the tuition charge to participate in the very first year of the MA Program
- 2nd reward: nr. 1 scholarship covering 50% of the tuition charge to participate in the very first year of the MA Program
- 3rd reward: nr. 1 scholarship covering 40% of the tuition charge to participate in the very first year of the MA Program
- 2 unique discusses covering 20% of the tuition charge to participate in the very first year of the MA Program
Prizes will be computed on the basic tuition charge totaling up to:
- 2-year Master of Arts Degree Programs:
- EUR9.900(for EU passport holders– Local Community Tax and Second Year Diploma Fee are not consisted of)
- EUR14250(for non-EU passport holders– Local Community Tax and Second Year Diploma Fee are not consisted of)
- Nationality: International students
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for this scholarship program.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you should fulfill the list below requirements:
The competition is open to young designers that embrace and acknowledge in fashion a language able to aesthetically accept the essence of the modern world (music, visual arts, humanistic culture, technical/scientific culture, craft and commercial innovations, experimentation, and custom).
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should offer a certificate of understanding of English or Italian– level B1.2 (inning accordance with the picked program).
How to Apply: Candidates are needed to send:
- A pdf file with the design meaningful to the material consisting of:
- Written intro
- Visual intro: moodboard– research study– motivation (If the prospect is not the owner, picture credits should be consisted of)
- Sketchesof the collection: minutes 3 max 9
- Drawingsof the sketch you develop
- Outfit images (ready-to-wear or still life): max 4
- Illustration: an illustration that represents the material of the
- Workin development photos: you need to shoot photos of
each action throughout the development of the clothing– Notes about the awareness (i.e. sewn/made by the candidate, sewn/made by another person, list of products and methods)
- Personal portfolio of works and projects/personal collection
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Motivation declaration
- Copyof Bachelor Degree/Academic diploma equated into English/Italian
- Academic transcript/mark sheet of previous research studies, equated into English/Italian, noting topics and tests, with the matching number of hours/credits;-LRB- *******).
- NABAMaster Programs Application Form– Academic Year 2018/2019
- Candidates are asked to send their products in English language and in 2 files in PDF format: one consisting of competition job and one consisting of individual portfolio.
- Application charge is waived for competition individuals
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init as soon as packing is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.