NarotamSekhsaria Foundation uses a scholarship to pursue a postgraduate degree at prominent Indian and global universities. The scholarship is solely open for the Indian nationals.
The goal of the scholarship is to assist high achievers students to pursue postgraduate research studies at prominent Indian and global universities.
NarotamSekhsaria Foundation is a non-profit effort developed to support resourceful people and ingenious companies.
- Application due date: March28, 2018
- CourseLevel: The scholarship is readily available to pursue the postgraduate degree.
- StudySubject: The scholarship is granted in the fields used by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: The award of scholarship undergoes protecting admission
- Nationality: Indian
- Number of Scholarships: The variety of scholarship is not offered
- S cholarship can be taken atIndian and global universities
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Indian
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill following requirements:.
- Indian nationwide, living in India
- Students preparation to pursue post-graduate research studies from Fall 2017
- Students listed below 30 years of age as on January 31, 2017
- Graduates of an acknowledged university (or in the last year of the degree course or waiting for outcomes
- Students waiting for a choice from the university are qualified to use however the award of scholarship undergoes protecting admission
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants need to have enough understanding of the language of direction of the host university.
Applicants can use through the registration procedure offered listed below the link of scholarship page.