NorthSpore is in search of trainees devoted to scholastic quality and the pursuit of much better education for its program in the USA
NorthSpore scholarship supplies a one-time benefit of $2,500 to spend for tuition, books, computer systems, lodging, and any other instructional costs.
NorthSpore is the creation of 3 college buddies with an appreciation for all things connected to the mycological world. What started as a love for mushroom foraging and cultivating has actually turned into a fixation with all things fungis and Spreading the Spore to the masses.
ApplicationDeadline: December17, 2021
- University or Organization: North Spore
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Postgraduate
- Award: $ 2,500
- Number of Awards: One
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- EligibleCountries: USA
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in mycology, or another associated field.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the provided requirements:
- Must be 18 years of ages or older
- Must be a legal citizen of the United States or a holder of a legitimate trainee visa
- Must be presently registered in or accepted to a full-time program in a certified United States university or college
- Must be a trainee of mycology, a postgraduate trainee in mycology, or another associated research study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants interested need to compose a 300- word essay and sent out to [email protected] as a connected PDF file, in addition to your complete name, address, contact info, school name, and date of birth. Use the subject line: North Spore $2,500Mycology Scholarship|(YourName)
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants need to compose a 300- word essay on “Why are you interested in Mycology and what are your goals in the field?”
- AdmissionRequirements: Aspirants need to have a bachelor’s degree with exceptional outcomes.
- LanguageRequirement: Students require to show that they have a great level of composed and spoken English.
Winner will get the award quantity of $2,500 for tuition, books, computer systems, lodging, and any other instructional costs.