Applicationsfor the 2019 Premier’s Teacher Scholarships are now open. Scholarships are offered for a five-week research study trip within Australia or overseas.
TheNew South Wales Department of Education, a department of the Government of New South Wales, is accountable for the shipment and coordination of early youth, main school, secondary school, adult, migrant and college in the state of New South Wales, Australia.
- ApplicationDeadline: May 11, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for a five-week research study trip within Australia or overseas.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted for mentor.
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarships, from business fans and personal structures, supply financing of $10,000 or $15,000for a five-week research study trip within Australia or overseas. Scholarships are granted in the year prior to the research study trip.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inNew Zealand
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of New Zealand are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: Applications are welcomed from instructors in NSW federal government and non-government schools, TAFE NSW campuses/colleges and early youth centres.
eval( ez_write_tag([[468,60],’ scholarship_positions_com-medrectangle-3′,’ ezslot_4′]);.
How to Apply:
- Select scholarships which appropriate and of interest to you from the list of 2019 NSW Premier’s Teacher Scholarships and discover the requirements for those scholarships.
- Use our online overviews of finish your application/ s.
- Submit your application/ s
eval( ez_write_tag([[336,280],’ scholarship_positions_com-leader-1′,’ ezslot_3′]);.