Applications are welcomed for Nursing International Scholarships at the University ofGlasgow The scholarship will be used to candidates who reveal a dedication to study for the Bachelor of Nursing degree program.
TheUniversity of Glasgow is the 4th earliest university in the English- speaking world and one of Scotland’s 4 ancient universities. It wased established in 1451.
The prospect must have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing Bachelor of Nursing degree at the University of Glasgow.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Nursing.
- ScholarshipAward: This distinct scholarship of approximately ₤ 1,000 for each of 3 years of the BN Degree program will assist cover part of the expense of charges, lodging or living costs whilst you are a trainee on the Bachelor of Nursing Degree program.
- Numberof Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:.
- EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: Thescholarship will be used to:
International candidates who reveal a dedication to study for the Bachelor of Nursing degree at the University of Glasgow and who are not being sponsored by a government/company plan.
A non European Union (EU) Resident
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect must have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
How to Apply:
To get the scholarship the candidate should finish all areas of the International Scholarship application type, consisting of how charges will be paid.