OAS– Government of Chile Scholarship and Training Project for CARICOM Countries is calling its very first call for applications for the year2018 This scholarship is granted to study Disaster Field Operations Course at the Florida International University through its Academy for International Disaster Preparedness.
FIU began with a vision to develop a public university in Miami, an organization that might develop a chance for a developing, vibrant city. Half a century later on, that vision ended up being a Carnegie Foundation top-ranked research studyuniversity What began on a deserted airstrip ended up being a leading cultural organization, a neighborhood of 200,000 alumni and an option centre for the difficulties of the future.
- ApplicationsDeadline: June27, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue training program.
- StudySubject: Disaster Field Operations Course at the Florida International University through its Academy for International DisasterPreparedness The Course is meant to supply individuals with the understanding and abilities required to engage in a global catastrophe action, in a genuine to life field settings.
- Nationality: Available to trainees from CARICOM member countries.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken inFlorida, United States
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: CARICOM member countries (Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Haiti, Jamaica,St Kitts & Nevis,St Lucia,St Vincent & the Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago and Turks & Caicos Islands)
EntranceRequirements: To be thought about for this scholarship chance, a candidate should:
- Submit a total scholarship application with all needed supporting files; and
- Be a resident and/ or long-term legal citizen of a CARICOM nation that is an OAS member State.
The following candidates are disqualified:
- CurrentOAS scholarship receivers;-LRB- *******).
- GS/OAS personnel and their instant family members or GS/OAS experts; and
- OASPermanent authorities and their instant family members.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants need to satisfy the Universities’ English Language Requirements.
How to Apply: To use for the scholarship, candidates need to finish an OAS online scholarship application kind and connect the needed supporting files noted below:
Please keep in mind the following:
- All files need to be in English or formally equated into English.
- All the needed files need to be integrated into one (1) single PDF file (no bigger than 5MB). If the file is bigger than 5MB, the application system would decline the file and does enable for more than one file to be published.
- Only total applications will be thought about