TheOAS General Secretariat (GS/OAS) is happy to provide an undergraduate scholarship program. The scholarship is open to all the trainees of OAS member specifies other than the USA.
The objective of the scholarship is to provide financial backing to the trainees of OAS member states.
WesternKentucky University (WKU) is in the middle of an improvement– physical, intellectual, cultural and financial– and is ending up being A Leading American University with International Reach.
CourseLevel: Thescholarship is readily available to pursue a bachelor’s degree.
StudySubject: The scholarship is granted in the fields provided by the university.
ScholarshipAward: The scholarship will cover the followings:
- OnsiteUndergraduate Degree Programs as noted in Annex I
- TheUniversity will cover USD $11,400 of the overall tuition expenses each year of the program of research study.
- USD $1,000 one-time subsistence allowance to the leading ranked prospects to assist settle the expense of living.
- OnlineUndergraduate Degree Programs as noted in Annex 1
- USD $1,000 one-time subsistence allowance to the leading ranked prospects to assist settle the expense of tuition in the very first year of the research studies.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not understood
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants need to satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- Provide a genuine admission letter to Western Kentucky University
- Submit a finished scholarship application with all needed supporting files
- Be a person and/or irreversible legal local of any OAS member state, other than the United States.
Nationality:Applicants of Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica (Commonwealth of) Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala,Guyana Hait í, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay Peru, Nevis Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Bahamas (Commonwealth of) The Bahamas (Commonwealth of), Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay and Venezuela (BolivarianRepublic of) Venezuela (BolivarianRepublic of) can get the scholarship.
EntranceRequirement:Applicants need to have previous year degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirement: Proof of English Proficiency, if appropriate– trainees whose native language is not English will be needed to send among the following as evidence of English efficiency:
- A copy of an authorities records confirming conclusion of research studies in an English speaking university in the last 5 years;-LRB- *******).
- A test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a rating of 570 or greater for the paper based test, 230 for computer-based test, or an internet-based TOEFL (IBT) rating of a minimum of 89;-LRB- *******).
- IELTS 6.5, or the comparable
How to Apply: Applicants can use through online mode.
- ID– scan or image of passport page which contains the candidate’s complete name, date of birth, and nation of citizenship.
- Admission letter– genuine admission letter to Western Kentucky University.
- Transcript or record of grades– copy of High School records or Associate’s degree records or records from existing organization. Transcripts needs to be equated by a sworn translator if English is not the initial language of the records.
- Certificate or Diploma– copy of high school certificate or Associate’s degree diploma or letter of registration from existing organization
- 2 Recommendation Letters– among the suggestion letters must be supplied by a university teacher and the other must be supplied by existing or latest company that consists of: the letterhead of the University/Institution, the Professor’s/Employer’s position within the University/Institution, date and signature.
- Applicants without any work experience might replace the suggestion letter from the company with a suggestion letter from a 2nd teacher.
- Essays– candidates are needed to compose and consist of 2 (2) essays as part of the OAS- WKU online application kind and need to be composed inEnglish Both essays must be not than 2 pages.
- Curriculum vitae– in English and no particular format is needed. Do not consist of copies of diplomas, certificates or awards; just consist of text.
- Proof of Additional Funds– evidence that you have adequate funds to cover staying tuition and costs and other expenses not covered by the scholarship by consisting of one, or a mix, of the following files with your scholarship application.
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is November 1, 2017.