GuanghuaSchool of Management, Peking University deals One Belt One Road MBA Scholarships for the trainees who are come from these locations. The One Belt One Road Scholarships includes both complete and half scholarships to the overall tuition cost of MBA degree at Guanghua.
TheOne Belt One Road Initiative, or the ‘new Silk Road’, intends to produce the world’s biggest platform for financial cooperation throughout Asia, Europe and Africa that shows China’s political and tactical aspirations on the worldwide phase.
ThePeking University is a significant Chinese research study university situated in Beijing and a member of the C9League It is the very first contemporary nationwide university developed in China, established as the Imperial University of Peking.
- Application due date: Application due dates are followings:
Deadline for Round 3.
Deadline for Round 4.
Deadline for Round 5.
Deadline for Round 6.
*Each prospect will be welcomed to talk to just as soon as on a round basis.
- CourseLevel: These scholarships are readily available to pursue MBA program.
- StudySubject: These scholarships are granted in the field of Business.
- ScholarshipAward: The One Belt One Road Scholarships includes both complete and half scholarships to the overall tuition cost of MBA degree at Guanghua.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not offered
- Scholarship can be taken inChina
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: International
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill following requirements:
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should have adequate understanding of the language of guideline of the host university.
- Applicants can use through online processor.
How to Apply: Applicants are needed to finish the online application and send the One Belt One Road Scholarship application kind at the exact same time by means of our online application system at applymba.pku.edu.cn. (Theapplication kind can likewise be downloaded at our online application system)