Applications are welcomed for Orion Research Foundation grants can be used for in between August 1 and September 10,2018 International students are qualified to use for this grant.
The function for usage of this information file is to get and handle grant applications.
Orion is an internationally operating Finnish pharmaceutical business– a home builder of wellness. Orion establishes, produces and markets human and veterinary pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical components. The business is constantly establishing brand-new drugs and treatment techniques. The core treatment locations of Orion’s pharmaceutical R&D are main nerve system (CNS) conditions, oncology and breathing illness for which Orion establishes breathed in Easyhaler ® lung drugs.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September10, 2018
- CourseLevel: Grants are readily available to pursue research for young researchers.
- StudySubject: Grants are designated for medication, veterinary medication, drug store and lives sciences connected to those, such as chemistry and physics.
- ScholarshipAward: The Foundation does not award travel grants, for example for travel to congresses. The smaller sized grants (optimum EUR 5,000) are constantly individual grants and not for expense. Research abroad with the grant is valued. The candidate will connect the engagement letter from the location of efficiency for research of post-doctorate grant.
- Nationality: International students are qualified to use for this grant.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in Finland
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for this grant.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
Grants are designated for medication, veterinary medication, drug store and lives sciences connected to those, such as chemistry and physics,1) For scientists with a doctorate (finished in the 5 years adding to 10 September 2018 )), for the extension of research (optimum EUR 50,000) and
2) For young researchers without a doctorate, for clinical research (optimum EUR 5,000).
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Apply by filling in the electronic type on the Foundation’s site (http://www.orion.fi/en/rd/orion-research-foundation/).The application type is to be filled in utilizing Finnish, Swedish orEnglish The Foundation does not take extra accessories or suggestion letters into account.