Applicants are welcomed to make an application for the Ph D Positionsin Glucose Metabolism and Aging of Human Hematopoietic Stem Cells at Heidelberg University.
The intention of the bursary is to support candidates who wish to enlist in the Ph D degree program at the university.
HeidelbergUniversity is a public research study university with the objective of producing understanding and abilities for the advantage of present and future generations in a spirit of objectivity and tolerance towards people and concepts. It is one of the leading public universities.
Why research study at HeidelbergUniversity? Heidelberg University thinks about the training of its trainees and young scientists to be simply as important as its scholastic and social commitments. By utilizing ingenious ideas for research-based mentor, it enables early combination into research study subjects and treatments.
ApplicationDeadline: September30, 2021
- University or Organization: HeidelbergUniversity
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Ph D
- Award: Salary
- Numberof Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Germany
- The award can be taken in Germany
- EligibleCountries: Germany
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Ph D in Glucose metabolism, clonal hematopoiesis, and aging of human hematopoietic stem cells (HSC) at single-cell resolution
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the offered requirements:
- Ph D. trainee with a background in molecular cell biology and a strong interest in single-cell innovations and bioinformatics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To register at the university, candidates need to need to take admission at the university
- SupportingDocuments: Submit your authorities records of scholastic records from every postsecondary organization participated in for a minimum of one year as a full-time trainee, declaration of function, Contact information of 2 referees + 2 referral letters from these referees and CV.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants need to have master’s degree with outstanding marks.
- LanguageRequirement: An evidence of German or English language abilities are needed to register at the university.
HeidelbergUniversity will supply the wage for trainees in Germany.