TheSinclair School of Nursing at the University of Missouri is accepting applications for 2 T32Health Behavior Science Pre-DoctoralFellowship. The T32Health Behavior Science Pre-DoctoralFellowship supplies financial backing (stipend, tuition/fees, medical insurance, travel to conferences), mentoring and research study ability advancement chances to goal-directed, full-time nursing Ph D trainees committed to pursuing a research study profession in health behaviour science.
The functions of the MU Sinclair School of Nursing show a strong dedication to the education, practice, research study, service, and extension objectives of the Health Science Center and the University.
TheUniversity of Missouri is a public, land-grant research study university situated in Columbia, Missouri, UnitedStates It wased established in 1839 as the very first public organization of college west of the Mississippi River.
All non-native-English- speaking candidates are needed to offer evidence of English language capability.
ApplicationDeadline: February 15, 2018, and March 1, 2018
CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available for pursuingPh D. program.
StudySubject: Fellowships are granted within the Sinclair School of Nursing.
- NationalInstitute of Nursing Research (NINR) financed T32Health Behavior Science Pre-DoctoralFellowship: The T32Health Behavior Science Pre-DoctoralFellowship supplies financial backing (stipend, tuition/fees, medical insurance, travel to conferences), mentoring and research study ability advancement chances to goal-directed, full-time nursingPh D. trainees committed to pursuing a research study profession in health habits science.
- RobertWood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) Future of Nursing Scholars Fellowship: The RWJF Future of Nursing Scholars program supplies scholarships, mentoring and management advancement activities, along with postdoctoral research study assistance to develop the capability of this choose group of future nursing leaders.
Numberof Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Candidates of all citizenships are motivated to use.
Ph D candidates going into with a bachelor’s degree: Bachelor’s degree in nursing from NLNAC, ACEN, CNEA or CCNE-accredited school OR equivalent for non-nurse candidates; 3.3 minimum GPA (4.0 scale). Applicants who do not fulfill the minimum GPA requirements or do not have a cumulative GPA needs to send appropriate ratings on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) and the examination should have been taken within the last 5 years.
Ph D candidates going into with an academic degree: Master’s or postgraduate degree in nursing from NLNAC, ACEN, CNEA or CCNE-accredited school OR equivalent for non-nurse candidates; minimum 3.5 GPA (4.0 scale).
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Non- native English speakers should score at least a 550 on the paper-based TOEFL, 80 on the Internet- based TOEFL or 6.5 on the Academic IELTS. In addition, it is anticipated that candidates will attain subsection minimums of no less than 17 on IBT, 52 on PBT or 6.0 on IELTS (subsections: Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing). Native English speakers are not needed to send TOEFL or IELTS ratings. TOEFL and IELTS ratings are thought about legitimate for 2 years beyond the test date.
Applicants should send the following files:
- Current curriculum vitae (CV) or resume
- Three(3) expert suggestions
- Personal declaration of research study objectives and interests– Describes exactly what you wish to study, who you wish to study with, and why you wish to study at the Sinclair School of Nursing
- Writing sample (if readily available; Post- DNP candidates have to consist of an artifact of their DNP academic task)
- RegisteredNurse (Registered Nurse) license– Does not use to non-nursePh D. candidates; global nursing candidates ought to send license from their nation
- Satisfactory TOEFL or IELTS ratings within last 2 years (non-native English speaking candidates just)
- MU SSON pre-doctoral training fellowship applications (optional)
How to Apply:
Applicants should finish MU Graduate Studies Online Application
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when filling is done.
window.fbAsyncIn it = function() ;.