NovoNordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research (CPR) at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen is using PhD Fellowship in Cell Signaling.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen (UCPH) is the earliest university and research study organization inDenmark Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the 2nd earliest organization of college in Scandinavia after Uppsala University (1477).
CourseLevel: Fellowship is readily available for pursuing PhD program.
StudySubject: Fellowship is granted in the field of Cell Signaling.
ScholarshipAward: The period of the positions is 3 years. It is conditioned upon the prospects’ effective registration in the PhD program. This needs submission and approval of an application for the particular job created by the prospect. The PhD research study should be finished in accordance with The Ministerial Order on the PhD program (2013) and the University’s guidelines on attaining the degree. Salary, pension and terms of work are in accordance with the arrangement in between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in theState Depending on seniority, the month-to-month wage starts around 26,000 DKK (ca. 3.450 EUR) plus 17% pension.
Scholarship can be taken inDenmark
Eligibility: Applicants should satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- The prospect is needed to have an M.Sc or comparable degree in natural or medical science.
- Excellent scholastic track record.
- Prior experience in molecular biology, biochemistry, and cell culture methods is needed.
- Knowledgein several of the following location( s) would be thought about a benefit: cell signaling, chromatin biology, bioinformatic analysis of biological dataset, or experience in mass spectrometry-based proteomics.
- Good interaction abilities, both oral and composed.
- An analytical ability for developing ingenious clinical and technical services.
Nationality: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants should have a M.Sc or comparable degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirement: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Your application should be sent digitally by clicking ‘Apply now’ or through http://employment.ku.dk/faculty/. Your application needs to consist of the following files:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae, incl. academic certifications, experience, publications (if any), language abilities and other abilities appropriate for the position
- A certified/signed copy of Master of Science certificate. If not finished, a certified/signed copy of a current records of records or a composed declaration from the organization or manager will do
- Names and contact information of 2 referees
ApplicationDeadline: The due date for application is September 10, 2017.