TheOslo Centre for Critical Architectural Studies at AHO is welcoming applications for a 4 year completely paid PhD stipend. Applicants ought to propose a strong and initial task within humanities-based architectural research, in specific, jobs that link to OCCAS’ deal with analysis, criticism, mediation, or historiography.
TheOslo School of Architecture and Design (AHO) is a specialized university and a prominent global architecture and style school that supplies education within architecture, landscape architecture, urbanism and style.
Applicants who do not have English or Scandinavian language as their native tongue should send paperwork of their efficiency in English by the due date of the application (TOEFL test or comparable).
- ApplicationDeadline: April 2, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowship is readily available for pursuing PhD program.
- StudySubject: Fellowship is granted in humanities-based architectural research.
ScholarshipAward: ThePhD scholarship is completely moneyed and there is no tuition cost. The wage is NOK 460.900 for a complete position. From the wage, there will be a necessary reduction of 2% as a contribution to the State Pension fund (SPK). Normal work conditions for state staff members in Norway get the position.
An expertly promoting workplace
Attractive well-being advantages and generous pension contract, in addition to Oslo’s family-friendly environment with its abundant chances for culture and outside activities.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inNorway
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizen of all citizenships are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should hold a masters’ degree or equivalent in a field of importance for the call and should have some experience from architecture or liberal arts research and excel authors.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants who do not have English or Scandinavian language as their native tongue should send paperwork of their efficiency in English by the due date of the application (TOEFL test or comparable). Students with university research studies where English made up the significant part of the research studies are excuseded from the requirement.
Theapplication should consist of:
- A letter of application explaining why the candidate is received this position (optimum 2 A4 pages.)
- An initial task proposition that resolves the above styles, explaining desired research concerns and techniques, of no greater than 3000 words and no greater than 15 pages and 10 MB consisting of illustrations.
- An example of their own research writing
- CV with a complete summary of education, practice and scholastic work, along with copies of degree certificates
- List of publications and scholastic work that the candidate wants to be thought about by the examination committee
- Please note that paperwork should be in English (or a Scandinavian language) and please limitation the variety of accessory to just the needed files.
How to Apply:
The mode of using is online.