The University of Copenhagen is providing PhD Fellowship in “Stable Milk Concentrates” throughout the Department of Food Science, Faculty of Science. International college students are eligible to use for this fellowship programme.
The analysis goals to know the boundaries of focus and the function of milk particular person elements on thermal and storage stability of concentrates, and determine methods to increase their shelf-life. Concentrates shall be produced by membrane applied sciences.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and analysis establishment in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it’s the second oldest establishment of upper schooling in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
Course Level: Fellowship is on the market to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded throughout the Faculty of Science beneath the topic “Stable Milk Concentrates”.
Scholarship Award: The place shall be stuffed in response to the settlement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. The publish is roofed by the Protocol on Job Structure.
The University of Copenhagen needs to replicate the variety of society and welcomes functions from all certified candidates no matter private background.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship may be taken in Denmark
Eligibility: Key standards for the evaluation of candidates
- Master diploma in meals engineering, dairy expertise or equal
- Expertise in membrane expertise
- Expertise in meals construction or chemistry
- Interest to carry out experiments throughout scales (lab, pilot, full-scale)
- Interest in understanding the consequences of course of on product properties
- The grade level common achieved
- Relevant work expertise
- Language expertise
- Interpersonal expertise
Nationality: International college students are eligible to use for this fellowship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Master diploma in meals engineering, dairy expertise or equal
English language Requirements: Applicants should have good language expertise.
How to Apply: Apply by clicking ‘Apply online’ under.
Applications – in English – should embrace:
- Cover letter describing your motivation for the place
- Curriculum vitae
- Diplomas and transcripts of grades (Master diploma)
- Other data for consideration, e.g. MSc thesis, listing of publications
- Applicants whose principal language of instruction throughout their BSc/MSc was not Scandinavian or English should enclose IELTS or TOEFL take a look at scores.
Application Deadline: The software have to be acquired no later than May eight, 2017.