With the objective of allowing trainees to pursue college in Denmark, the University of Copenhagen is presently giving PhD Fellowshipsin Food Science.
ThisPhD position intends to create basic understanding on the growing of microalgae that biosynthesize high-value food components by growing on dairy waste streams, and extraction and analysis of the prospective food components from the algal biomass utilizing green extraction techniques and ideal analytical tools (HPLC, LC-MS, and Spectrophotometry).
Nice possibility for trainees in Denmark.
Openedin 1479, the University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s earliest university and proving ground. It uses extraordinary services such as admission, real estate, trainee therapy, gatherings, and more, in addition to the greatest selection of crucial courses.
What research study at the University of Copenhagen? Students at this university will have the ability to research study in a range of methods, consisting of on-campus taught programs and part-time online knowing. Its objective is to offer research-based education at the greatest level possible.
ApplicationDeadline: January 20, 2022
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD program in FoodScience
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified for the routine PhD program, you need to have finished a degree program, comparable to a Danish master’s degree (180 ECTS/3 FTE BSc + 120 ECTS/2 FTE MSc) associated to the discipline of the task, e.g. chemistry, biochemistry, food chemistry, or food innovation
- Practical experience in several of the following fields
- Lab- scale growing of microalgae or other bacteria
- Handling GC, HPLC, and/or LC-MS extraction and analysis of nutraceuticals or phytochemicals from biosources
- Available to transfer to Ireland for global research study movement for 3-6 months.
- Good social abilities
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested prospects need to take admission in a PhD degree at the University ofCopenhagen After being registered, candidates can finish the online application type for this award.
- SupportingDocuments: The candidates need to send all the following files:
- Letter of inspiration (max 1 page, Font Size 12, Spacing 1.5). Explain why you are an ideal prospect for the position by utilizing examples of your experience and accomplishments. Also, explain what you wish to find out or accomplish in this task as a PhD trainee.
- Curriculum vitae consists of info about your education, experience, language abilities, and other abilities appropriate for the position. It is obligatory to point out the title of the MSc thesis task and to consist of a brief abstract of the thesis as an Appendix in the CV (max 200 words).
- Original diplomas for Bachelor of Science or Master of Science and records of records in the initial language, consisting of a licensed English translation if released in another language than English orDanish If not finished, a certified/signed copy of a current records of records or a composed declaration from the organization or manager is accepted.
- Publication list (if offered)
- Reference letters (if offered).
- AdmissionRequirements: Candidates need to abide by the official requirements of the PhD program
- LanguageRequirement: Documentation of English level can, for example, be recorded by an outstanding IELTS or TOEFL test.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen will offer wage in accordance with the contract in between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State (A/C). The position is covered by the Protocol on Job Structure.