Do you wish to pursue a postdoctoral degree at an acknowledged university in Denmark? Here, you have an exceptional chance to get the Postdoctoral Scholarships in Neutron Scattering Studies of frustrated Magnetism at the University of Copenhagen.
The position is open to all domestic and worldwide trainees who want to PhD degree at Niels BohrInstitute The studentship is open for the scholastic session 2022/2023
Great deal for abroad trainees to finish their research study PhD research study in Denmark.
Foundedin 1479, Denmark’s earliest university and research study organization is the University ofCopenhagen In addition to the biggest selection of important courses, it offers extraordinary services such as admission, real estate, trainee counselling, gatherings, and more.
What research study at the Universityof Copenhagen? The University of Copenhagen is a neighborhood of scholars and trainees who have actually widened their point of views and added to the development of humankind.
ApplicationDeadline: The due date for applications is 16 January 2022.
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Niels Bohr Institute
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and worldwide trainees
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD fellowship in Neutron scattering studies of frustrated magnetism.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified for the routine PhD program, you should have finished a degree program, comparable to a Danish master’s degree (180 ECTS/3 FTE BSc + 120 ECTS/2 FTE MSc) associated to the discipline of the job, e.g. Physics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested prospects should take admission in a PhD degree at the University ofCopenhagen After being registered, candidates can finish the online application type for this award.
- SupportingDocuments: The candidates should send all the following files:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page), including your inspiration for requesting the particular PhD job
- Curriculum vitae consisting of details about your education, experience, language abilities, and other abilities pertinent for the position
- Original diplomas for Bachelor of Science or Master of Science and records of records in the initial language, consisting of a licensed English translation if provided in another language than English orDanish If not finished, a certified/signed copy of a current records of records or a composed declaration from the organization or manager is accepted.
- Publication list (if possible)
- Reference letters (if readily available)
- AdmissionRequirements: Candidates should adhere to the official requirements of the PhD program
- LanguageRequirement: Documentationof English level can, for example, be recorded by an exceptional IELTS or TOEFL test.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen will supply income in accordance to the arrangement in between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State (A/C).