TheUniversity of Southern Denmark is welcoming all the international prospects to request the 3-year PhD position on the subject of digital port operations and sustainable Roll- on-Roll- off (RoRo) for the scholastic session 2020/2021
The objective of the RoRoGreen task is to bring Denmark and EU an action better to competitive and sustainable RoRo-shipping by means of the execution of digital innovations for freight stowage and port operations which can allow affordable GHG emission decreases.
Amazing chance for international trainees.
TheUniversity of Southern Denmark in Odense was established in1998 It is a popular university with a large range of standard disciplines in addition to a broad variety of company and engineering research studies.
Why research study at the University of Southern Denmark? The university is assisting to supply premium discovering to all the trainees. Here the population of roughly administrative personnel 3,772 and Students 29,674 are striving to accomplish their future objectives.
ApplicationDeadline: November30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Department of Technology and Innovation
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: Fully moneyed
- Numberof Award s: One
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken inDenmark
- EligibleCountries: Candidates all around the world can request this program.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: PhD degree program in Digital Port Operations and Sustainable RoRo Shipping
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- Must recognize with the maritime port/ship market and have a dedicated enthusiasm for expedition and sustainability.
- Must have degrees of MSc in Management of Operations, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Marine, Logistics or equivalents (Danish M.A.)
- Must be comfy with information science, data, AI and programs languages and determination to find out brand-new if required
- Comfortable with information science, data, AI and programs languages and determination to find out brand-new if required
- Experience with structure and performing quantitative designs in company/ commercial settings will be a benefit
- Comfortable working both separately and within an international group
- Willingness to do applied science and assistance task group, commercial partners and total research study task development
- Interested in longer-term dedication to a growing research study group
- Comfortable to deal with trainees and to add to teaching/supervision of (master) trainees
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be qualified for the chance prospects should take admission in a PhD degree program at the University of SouthernDenmark All candidates should as a result use online.
- SupportingDocuments: Must send curriculum vitae, inspiration letter and validated copies of the main bachelor diploma and master’s diploma.
- DetailedCurriculum Vitae, explaining research study, publication and mentor experience, computational abilities and consisting of individual contact info.
- Verified copies of the main bachelor diploma and master’s diploma
- Completed TEK PhD type for computation grade point average. An main file explaining the grading plan of the granting universities (if not Danish). Upload in one of the fields called “Publication”.
- An authorities and validated written evaluation of the thesis or argumentation task from the grade offering organization, if the thesis/examination task is assessed by approved/passed. The declaration should plainly mention that the prospect has actually been amongst the top 30 pct. in the graduation class for the research study program.
- References, if any. You’re welcome to utilize the type for referral letter at the Faculty site.
- Listof publications and optimum 2 examples of appropriate publications, if readily available
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the admission requirement to request the PhD International Position at the University of Southern Denmark.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants should be proficient in English, both spoken and composed.
Theuniversity will supply Employment as a PhD fellow is a 3-year employed position (begin wage total up to approx. 3.378,– EURO monthly incl. supplements).