TheUniversity of Aalborg is excitedly waiting for applications from exceptional trainees for its PhDInternationalStipend program inDenmark The program is open for domestic and international trainees for the scholastic year 2020-2021
ThisPhD position is supported by a joint research study job with the Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Center.
Great deal for domestic and international trainees.
AalborgUniversity is a Danish public university based in Aalborg, Denmark that provides bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and PhD degrees in a wide range of topics.
Whyat AalborgUniversity? At this university, prospects have numerous choices to make a profession in their interested field. The university provides numerous degree programs with a real-world technique and offers first-rate research study.
ApplicationDeadline: June 11, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Aalborg
- Department: Department of Energy Technology
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: Salary
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD degree program in optimal control of de-oiling hydrocyclones based upon online oil-in- water sensing unit combination.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Should have a strong background in control and automation for intricate procedure systems. Working experiences with the control and tracking of separation procedures, especially to the oil and water separation, will offer a concern.
- Hold a Master’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to obtain the stipend, candidates need to send an online application
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants need to send a letter of inspiration, diplomas validating scholastic degrees (Master degree), scholastic records, curriculum vitae, publications (if suitable) and job description (4-5 pages), which explains the candidate’s preliminary ideas and concepts connected to the particular job gotten. This consists of a quick state-of- the-art (consisting of a shortlist of referrals), a time schedule, and how the candidate means to clarify the job goals.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants need to have a previous year degree.
- LanguageRequirement: If your education has actually not been carried out in the English language, you will be anticipated to show proof of an appropriate level of English efficiency.
TheUniversity of Aalborg will offer a good-looking wage plan to international trainees for the scholastic year 2020-2021