A PhD trainee position is gettinged within the departments Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging & Medical Oncology at the UMCG Groningen under the direct guidance of both a medical physicist and a medical oncologist. The period of the job is 3 years with a possible extension with one year.
During the job, you will make sure of medical research study studies, be part of the execution of these research study and do the analysis and analysis of brand-new radiotracers and imaging innovations. You prefer to deal with and with Big Data.
TheUniversity of Groningen offers premier instructional programs. We provide a variety of fascinating, extremely related to degree programs that rank well worldwide. As our trainee, you will get premium guidance and have lots of programs to select from. As an extremely inspired and skilled trainee, you might join our Honours College for an additional difficulty.
- ApplicationsDeadline: 12August 2018
- CourseLevel: Positions are readily available to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: PhD trainee: Advanced Quantitative Analysis of Molecular Oncology PET/CT studies.
ScholarshipAward: Your wage is EUR 2.279,- gross monthly in the very first year as much as an optimum of EUR 2.919,- gross monthly in the last 4th year (scale PhD). In addition, the UMCG will provide you 8% vacation pay, an 8.3% end-of- year bonus offer and an advancement spending plan. The terms of work adhere to the Collective Labour Agreement for Medical Centers (CAO-UMC).
The period of the job is 3 years with a possible extension with one year. You will have the ability to establish your research study abilities within extremely knowledgeable and worldwide acknowledged research study groups and in addition, will get education within institute research study schools.
- Nationality: International trainees are qualified to obtain this position.
- Numberof Scholarships: The 2 PhD positions will be part of the European Horizon2020 job MAGNIFY.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to obtain this position.
EntranceRequirements: The effective prospects need to have:.
- You must ideally have an MSc degree in technical medication, (medical) physics, medication, biomedical sciences or a master degree in a comparable instructions.
- You have an interest in carrying out image analysis and PET pharmacokinetic analysis.
- You prefer to be associated with the execution and information collection of the research study studies. This indicates that you want to deal with clients in the context of carrying out medical studies.
- You have experience with or prefer to learn how to program with Matlab and/or python.
- You have the ability to operate in a multidisciplinary environment, have great communicative abilities and excel in Dutch andEnglish
- You will finish the PhD job by composing an argumentation on the outcomes of the job.
The UMCG has a preventive Hepatitis B policy. The UMCG can supply you with the vaccination, must it be needed for your position.
In the case of particular occupations, a ‘Certificate of Good Behaviour’ is needed.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should have composed and spoken English efficiency.
How to Apply: Please utilize the digital application kind at the bottom of this page– just these will be processed. You can use up until 12August 2018.
Immediately after sending out the digital application form you will get an e-mail- verification with more details.