TheUniversity of Groningen is welcoming applications for PhD position in DMS (P) production and carbon uptake by polar microalgae in a high-co2 world (218381) to study in theNetherlands International students are qualified to use for this position.
Foundedin 1614, the University of Groningen delights in an international track record as a vibrant and ingenious organization of college offering premium mentor and research study. Flexible research study programs and scholastic profession chances in a variety of disciplines motivate the 30.000 students and scientists alike to establish their own private skills.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Position is offered in the field of PhD program.
- StudySubject: Position is granted in the field of DMS( P) production and carbon uptake by polar microalgae in a high-co2 world (218381).
- ScholarshipAward: The University of Groningen provides a wage of EUR 2,266 gross each month in the very first year, as much as an optimum of EUR 2,897 gross each month in the 4th year, based upon a full-time position (1.0 FTE), in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities (cao NU), omitting a vacation allowance of 8% of the gross yearly earnings and a 8.3% end-of- the-year allowance.
- Nationality: International students are qualified to use for this position.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for this position.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
- You have an MSc degree in marine biology, marine biogeochemistry, or associated subject
- You aspire to invest 2-3 months in the Antarctic
- You are self-supporting and well arranged
- You are healthy.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.