TheUniversity of Southern Denmark is presently accepting applications for the PhDPosition in Visualization at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science for the session 2020/2021 The program is offered for international students.
The function of the PhD program is to help extremely inspired students interested in developing and establishing visual user interfaces in cooperation with specialists in (digital) liberal arts within a European job.
Nice deal for international students to get a good-looking wage plan in Denmark.
Establishedin 1998, the University of Southern Denmark is a widely known university that provides numerous research study possibilities to international students. It offers a variety of college programs, consisting of Bachelor, Master, and postgraduate degree programs.
Why research study at the Universityof Southern Denmark? Theuniversity provides first-rate education and is dedicated to an international viewpoint at all levels. At this university, students will take pleasure in an incredibly high requirement of living and instructional centers.
ApplicationDeadline: October 14, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Departmen t: Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: Salary
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD degree program in Visualization.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates need to need to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Have an MSc in Computer Science, and have actually currently gotten experience on the crossway of visualization and digital liberal arts.
- The minimum requirement is gotten experience in at least one of the following locations: Information Visualization, Human- computer system Interaction, Interface Design, and Digital Humanities.
- Experiencein interdisciplinary tasks and composing clinical publications is a plus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications need to be sent digitally utilizing the link “Apply online“. For more details, it is highly suggested that you check out How to use prior to you use.
- SupportingDocuments: Application need to be made in the kind of a Declaration of Interest consisting of the following: a research study proposal/description of your method to the above job, a letter specifying your particular interest, inspiration, and credentials for the job in concern (max. 2 pages), comprehensive CV, consisting of individual contact details, copies of diplomas, bachelor along with master’s degree, consisting of a records of notes/grades. In addition to this, candidates need to likewise supply at least 2 signed recommendation letters. Should your referees want to send their letters straight to us, please have them utilize email: anc-at- sdu.dk discussing your name and the title of the position in the subject line. Attached files need to be in Adobe PDF or Word format. Each box can just include a file of max. 10 Mb.
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, students are needed to fulfill the entry requirementsof their selected program.
- LanguageRequirement: If English is not your mother tongue then you need to send a copy of a current English language test certificate or supply information of when you are going to take the test.
Eligible candidates will be used in accordance with the contract on employed PhD scholars in between the Ministry of Finance and A/C (the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations). Please inspect the links for more details on wage and tax