TheUmea University is trying to find a doctoral prospect within the task Chemo- optogenics. This scholarship is readily available to International trainees.
UmeaUniversity intends to offer exceptional centers and state-of-art devices and platforms in an innovative, motivating, worldwide and extremely interactive environment.
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
- ApplicationDeadline: September 3, 2018
- CourseLevel: Positions are readily available for pursuing PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics used by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: Salaries are paid on a regular monthly basis inning accordance with the recognized wage level for doctoral work.
- Nationality: Invite is open to International trainees.
- Number of Scholarships: Not offered
- Scholarship can be taken inSweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:.
EligibleCountries: Thisscholarship is open to International trainees.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
- A second-cycle level degree, or
- Completed course requirements of at least 240 ECTS credits, which at least 60 ECTS credits are at second-cycle level or
- Have a comparable education from abroad or comparable certifications.
- To satisfy the particular entry requirements to be confessed for research studies at a third-cycle level in chemistry, you are needed to have actually finished first-cycle courses of at least 90 ECTS credits within the field of chemistry or another subject thought about to be straight appropriate to the expertise in concern. Of those 90 ECTS credits, at least 15 ECTS credits will have been obtained at a second-cycle level within the expertise or a comparable topic.
- Experiencesin protein/peptide chemistry, natural synthesis, and/or cell imaging are strong benefits
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Students need to have excellent language abilities in English, both spoken and composed, is needed.
How to Apply:
- A total application need to consist of the following files:
- A cover letter consisting of a description of your certifications, research study interests and inspiration for using (max 2 pages)
- A Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of degree certificates or comparable, consisting of documents of finished scholastic courses and acquired grades
- Name and contact details of at least 2 referral individuals
- Applications should be sent by means of our e-recruitment system. The last day to use is September 3, 2018.