Highly determined PhD prospects that wish to perform their PhD research studies in New Zealand are invited by the Food Transitions 2050 to look for the PhD Positions in Food and FutureLandscapes Applications for the scholastic year 2022-2023 are now rolling.
ThePhD scholarship is open for all domestic and global trainees that live in New Zealand at the time of application towards a PhD program at an NZ university or college of their option. The picked prospects will be provided a tuition charge and an annual stipend.
TheJoint Postgraduate School Food Transitions 2050 is a new collaboration effort in between 5 research study companies situated in the Canterbury area: the University of Canterbury (UC), Lincoln University (LU), Plant & Food Research, Manaaki Whenua Landcare Research, and AgResearch
FoodTransitions 2050 concentrates on food sustainability. The school’s core function is to support the shift to more future-focused, sustainable food systems and preparation by the year2050 The objective is that the PhD trainee experience is as constant as possible throughout the School, and work is underway to more line up the PhD requirements of the 2 universities.
ApplicationDeadline: 5th November 2021 or 31 st January 2022
- University or Organization: FoodTransitions 2050
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: Tuition charge and $28,000 NZD
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in NewZealand
- EligibleCountries: Students that are NZ residents or citizens or individuals currently living in NZ are qualified to look for the position.
- El igible Course or Subjects: Students can carry out a PhD program in microbiology, entomology, chemical ecology, and molecular ecology in an NZ university or college they wish to study at.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates should be domiciled in the Canterbury area throughout their research studies.
- The candidates should use by the due date.
- The candidates can use by 31 st January 2022 if just the position has actually not been filled by the very first due date, i.e. 5th November 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates can go to the site of the university or college of their option and follow its application treatment. Then, to look for the PhD positions, the candidates can click the ‘ApplyNow button of the position they wish to look for.
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to supply scholastic records, evidence of citizenship/nationality, CV, and other typical supporting files needed by the university.
- AdmissionRequirements: The trainees should fulfill the entry requirements for a doctoral program at the university and hold an M.Sc or comparable degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or an associated field.
- LanguageRequirement: The trainees should send fulfill the English language requirements of the university they wish to sign up with.
The candidates that win this scholarship will be getting tuition charge assistance and a $28,000 NZD p.a. tax-free living stipend.