HeidelbergUniversity is taking the effort to inform trainees through its PhDPositions in Long Non- coding RNAs in Podocyte Disorders for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The program is open for trainees who are going to register in the PhD degree program in Germany.
HeidelbergUniversity is a public research study university with the function of establishing understanding and abilities for the advantage of present and future generations in an environment of objectivity and tolerance for individuals and concepts.
Why research study at HeidelbergUniversity? In addition to scholastic and social dedications, Heidelberg University puts a high worth on trainee and young scientist training. It offers early combination into research study topics and treatments by using unique principles for research-based mentor.
ApplicationDeadline: August31, 2021
- University or Organization: HeidelbergUniversity
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: GermanyStudents
- The award can be taken in Germany
- EligibleCountries: Germany
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: PhD degree in Long Non- coding RNAs in podocyte disorders
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the provided requirements:
- Proven skills in managing high-throughput information sets and a mutual understanding of the underlying analytical difficulties.
- Proven skills in scripting/programming (i.e. a minimum of 2 out of C/C++, R, Python, Java) is important.
- Other appropriate credentials consist of a mutual understanding of RNA Biology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To register at the university, candidates should need to take admission at the university.
- SupportingDocuments: Submit your authorities records of scholastic records from every postsecondary organization went to for a minimum of one year as a full-time trainee, declaration of function, Contact information of 2 referees + 2 referral letters from these referees, and CV.
- AdmissionRequirements: Students should have a master’s degree with exceptional marks.
- LanguageRequirement: Students should need to finish the language requirements of the university.
Each effective scholar will get the wage to finish their PhD in Germany at Heidelberg University.