TheInstitute for Neuroscience and Medicine (INM) at the Forschungszentrum Jülich now wants to welcome candidates for its PhD positions in Nuclear Chemistry to examines the structure and function of the regular brain along with neurological or psychiatric conditions. The position is specifically open for German candidates.
The INM performs translational research with the objective of establishing unique treatments for the avoidance, medical diagnosis and treatment of neurodegenerative illness.
ForschungszentrumJülich (“Jülich Research Centre”) belongs to the Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres and is among the biggest interdisciplinary research centres in Europe.
- ApplicationDeadline: February 4, 2018
- CourseLevel: Positions are readily available for PhD program.
- StudySubject: Positions are granted in the field of Nuclear Chemistry
- ScholarshipAward: Positions will cover the following:
- International, the interdisciplinary workplace on an appealing research school, preferably positioned in between the cities of Cologne, Düsseldorf, and Aachen.
- Excellent clinical and technical facilities with its own cyclotron
- Optimal conditions for an effective and prompt Promotion
- Participationin nationwide and worldwide conferences
- A detailed more training program
- Flexible working hours and different chances to fix up work and domesticity
- LimitedPosition for 3 years
- Salary and social advantages in conformity with the arrangements of the Collective Agreement for the Civil Service (TVöD). Depending on the candidate’s certifications and the accurate nature of the jobs, wage grade 13 (50%) TVöD-Bund
- Nationality: German candidates are qualified to obtain the position.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of positions are not offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Applicants from Germany are qualified to obtain the position.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have a University degree in Chemistry.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should have great abilities in spoken and composed English.
How to Apply:.
- ForschungszentrumJülich intends to utilize more females in this location and for that reason especially invites applications from females.
- We likewise welcome applications from handicapped individuals.
- We eagerly anticipate getting your application, ideally online by means of our online recruitment system on our profession website till 04.022018,