HectorFellowship Academy is offering a fantastic chance through its PhD Positionsfor prospects in Germany for the scholastic year 2021-2022
In the kind of scholarship, the academy is using a possibility to recognize a self-developed research study concept, mentored by an internationally renowned high-level researcher, substantial research study financing, subscription in an appealing research study network in addition to extra management programs, training & networking experiences.
Amazing chance for trainees in Germany.
TheHector Fellow Academy is a young science academy, which supports appealing young researchers. It provides the Hector Science Prize winners a platform for networking, for interdisciplinary exchange and shared inspiration.
ApplicationDeadline: March31, 2021
- University or Organization: Hector Fellow Academy
- Department: N/A
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: Up- to 100%
- Number of Award s: N/A
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Germany trainees
- The award can be taken inGermany
- EligibleCountries: Germany
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: PhD degree in Evolutionary Biology
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified for the bursary,
- Candidates needs to be passionate about establishing and examining an ingenious research study concept within the discipline ofProf Meyer.
- Students needs to have a master’s degree in a clinical or engineering topic with exceptional grades.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to need to finish the online application kind
- SupportingDocuments: Aspirants require to send a copy of the following:
- PhDResearch Proposal/ Letter of Motivation
- Name and Contact Information from 2 References.
- Curriculum vitae
- Summary of the Master Thesis
- Copy of Degree Certificates
- Copy of Transcripts of Records
- Optionally, Other Documents Proving Your Qualification
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants need to have a previous degree certificate with pertinent marks.
- LanguageRequirement: Students need to excel in composed and spoken the English language.
TheHector Fellow Academy will offer the following:
- Opportunity to recognize a self-developed research study concept
- Mentored by a globally renowned, high-level researcher
- Funded position (according to TV-L 13, as much as 100%, based upon the financing rates of the DFG for PhD trainees)
- Extensive research study financing
- Membership is an outstanding research study network
- Additional management courses, training & networking occasions