PhDScholarship is now available available at the Sokoine University of Agriculture inTanzania The prospect will have a chance to get part of his/her PhD training at DIIS and at the University of Copenhagen,Denmark The program is moneyed through a grant offered by the Ministryof Foreign Affairs of Denmark (MFA).
SokoineUniversity of Agriculture’s scholastic service is assisted by the university’s vision and objectives along with the Corporate Strategic Plan (2016-2021), the latter that define strategies in keeping with university’s core objectives and functions along with the have to stay competitive.
- ApplicationDeadline: March15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: The PhD position concentrates on the results of 3 (clusters of) chosen Danish farming financial investments with regard to land period security and/or water security and will include substantial fieldwork in the locations of these financial investments. On this basis, the effective PhD prospect will add to the total research study goal of determining the aspects which boost favorable advancement results of foreign farming financial investments.
- ScholarshipAward: The effective prospect will get a modest stipend throughout the legitimate PhD duration and all expenses associated with field work, PhD training-related travel and tuition charges will be covered through the AIDA program.
- Nationality: Citizensof Tanzania are qualified to use.
- Numberof Scholarships: One position is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Tanzania(The prospect will have a chance to get part of his/her PhD training at DIIS and at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark).
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Citizensof Tanzania are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: TheSuccessful prospect is needed to:
- Hold a master degree in a field that pertains to the revealed position.
- Be extremely inspired to establish a clinical profession.
- Possess and show great clinical writing abilities.
- Have a strong methodological and conceptual background in pertinent clinical disciplines.
- Be an useful and engaged group employee.
Applicants ought to be aged no greater than 35 years for males and 40 years for ladies at the time of application.
How to Apply: Potential candidates are welcomed to prepare 2-3 page principle note (optimum 1,500 words) which, with referral to the PhD focus, details the more in-depth focus for the proposed PhD job along with the research study presumptions and concerns.
In addition to this principle note, the application ought to be accompanied by a CV, consisting of a list of publications along with names and contact information of 2-3 scholastic referrals. Deadline for application is March 15, 2018; at 10 AM Eastern Africa Time (EAT). The application must be sent online to Dr Mutabazi (khamaldin2011-at- gmail.com) with a copy to Dr Evelyne Lazaro (lazaroa55-at- yahoo.co.uk) and Dr Helle Munk Ravnborg (hmr-at- diis.dk).
The applications will be examined by an evaluation committee consisting of scientists from SokoineUniversity of Agriculture and DIIS. Only short-listed prospects will be informed. Interviews with shortlisted prospects will be carried out by the evaluation committee in Morogoro in between March 19 and 23, 2018, and the last choice will be carried out quickly afterwards.