–TheDepartment of Media, Cognition, and Communication, Faculty of Humanities, University of Copenhagen (UCPH), Denmark, is using PhD scholarship in digital media research to be filled by November 2018, or as quickly as possible afterwards. TheUniversity of Copenhagen houses a wide variety of scholastic environments, which are arranged in primary scholastic fields, described as professors. They are at the exact same time administrative systems and scholastic neighborhoods for education and research. The University is likewise the home of a a great deal of departments, centres, museums, interdisciplinary tasks and other systems.
The effective PhD prospect need to be proficient in spoken and composed scholastic English and Danish.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September30, 2018
- CourseLevel: ThisDigital Media ResearchScholarship is offered to research study PhD program.
- StudySubject: ThisDigital Media Research Scholarship is granted within the Department of Media, Cognition, and Communication, Faculty of Humanities, University of Copenhagen (UCPH), Denmark.
- Nationality: ThisDigital Media ResearchScholarship is open for worldwide trainees.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: Scholarship is open for worldwide trainees.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
Applicants have to hold a two-year Master’s degree (120 ECTS) or the equivalent. Applicants needs to have sent their thesis at the time of application, to the degree the thesis forms part of their Master program. In case you have actually not gotten your diploma by the application due date, you need to consist of a declaration (pre-approval) from your university stating that you have actually been granted the master degree.
Applicants with a non-DanishMaster’s degree will have their degree examined by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science in order to develop, if the Master’s degree is comparable to a Danish Master’s degree. Please find out more at the Ministry of Higher Education and Sciences site: SCHOLARSHIPS IN DENMARK!