TheIMaR Research Centre at IT Tralee is welcoming applications for PhD Scholarship Opportunity in BioEngineering/Engineering International trainees are qualified to get this scholarship.
TheIntelligent Mechatronics and RFID (IMaR) Technology Gateway is based at IT Tralee and becomes part of the Technology Gateway Network, an across the country resource for market based in the IoTs providing services on close to market issues for commercial partners. IMaR supplies services for business utilizing Intelligent Mechatronics, RFID and Internet of Things.
- ApplicationsDeadline: July13, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to pursue PhD program
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in the following location; 1 X Clinical Engineering/ BioEngineering, particularly analysis and optimisation of the Total Hip Arthroplasty procedure.
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarship will award complete charges and an appealing stipend of EUR18,000 per year.
- Nationality: International trainees are qualified to get this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Onescholarship is offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to get this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
PhDPosition [4 Years]: 1 X Clinical Engineering/ Bioengineering The perfect prospect with have a Level 8 (Degree(Hons)) in a Clinical, Mechanical or Electronic Engineering or Physics (or a comparable disciple), with an understanding of Biomechanical (or comparable) systems and/ or signal processing methods.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Please send CV or any concerns to Daniel.Riordan-at- staff.ittralee.ie