TheUniversity of Cambridge is pleased to reveal a 4-year PhD studentship is readily available from October2018 This studentship readily available to EU nationals who are not generally resident in the UK.
TheUniversity of Cambridge is one of the world’s earliest universities and leading scholastic centres. It is comprised of over 150 departments, professors, schools and other organizations. Cambridge likewise has 31 colleges which are independent organizations, each with its own home and earnings. The Colleges select their own personnel by themselves conditions and are accountable for picking trainees, in accordance with University guidelines. The mentor of trainees is shared in between the Colleges and University departments. Degrees are granted by the University.
- ApplicationDeadline: April30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Studentship is readily available to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Studentship is granted in Mitochondrial toxicity in Drosophila designs of neurodegenerative illness.
- ScholarshipAward: A 4-year PhD studentship is readily available from October 2018 under the guidance of Dr L.MiguelMartins with a yearly stipend of ₤15,000(tax totally free)
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Nationality: This studentship readily available to EU nationals who are not generally resident in the UK
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: This studentship readily available to EU nationals who are not generally resident in the UK.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the list below requirements:
Candidates need to anticipate to acquire credentials at the level of a first-rate or 2.1 Honours Degree in a life science or associated discipline and to totally please the home requirements of the UK Research Councils.
A fees-only award will be readily available to EU nationals who are not generally resident in the UK. Students who are responsible for costs at the ‘overseas’ rate are not qualified for these studentships.
To be qualified for a complete award (stipend and university costs) a trainee need to have:
- Settled status in the UK, suggesting they have no limitations on for how long they can remain
- Been‘ordinarily resident’ in the UK for 3 years prior to the start of the studentship. This suggests they need to have been generally living in the UK (apart from short-lived or periodic lacks)
- Not be living in the UK completely or primarily for the function of full-time education (this does not use to UK or EU nationals)
This advert will stay open up until 30 th April 2018 or up until an ideal prospect is discovered.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to be successful in your research studies.
How to Apply: Applications need to be made by means of the University’s online Applicant Portal: