AalborgUniversity is looking for high-potential candidates to take part in the PostDoc Scholarships in Multi-BandAperture Antenna Arrays for Mimo Systems in Denmark
Applicants who want to carry out a postdoctoral program at the university are qualified to use for the scholastic year 2021-2022
Nice opportunity for trainees.
AalborgUniversity is a Danish public university and is among the leading public universities in Aalborg,Denmark It is ranked #305in QS Global World Rankings2021 The university’s objective is to advance understanding and inform trainees in organization and associated locations of award in manner ins which will finest address the basic obstacles in the 21 st century.
Why research study at AalborgUniversity? Aalborg University has a really problem-centric technique to scholarship and education. The scholastic personnel and trainees alike use their analytical abilities, and a solution-based technique to resolving genuine issues and obstacles in organization and society is produced. At Aalborg University, education, research study, and market partnerships end up being an effective discharge of concepts in forming the future. It promotes thinking for the future and bridging the spaces in between organization and science.
ApplicationDeadline: 18 th May 2021
- University or Organization: AalborgUniversity
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards:
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: Allinternational entrants from abroad nations and residents and homeowners of Denmark are qualified.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree courses and topics in the field of multi-band aperture antenna arrays offered at Aalborg University are qualified.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates should be registered in the university.
- The candidates should be accepted to a pertinent postdoctoral degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates should use through the online application and finish the application procedure. Accepted trainees will be short-listed and thought about.
- SupportingDocuments: The candidates should send the following files:
- A determined text in which the factors for using, certifications about the position, and objectives and visions are mentioned.
- Current curriculum vitae.
- Copies of pertinent diplomas (Master of Science and PhD).
- Scientific certifications. A total list of publications should be connected to show the works the candidate wants to be thought about. You might connect approximately 5 publications.
- Dissemination certifications, consisting of involvement on committees or boards, involvement in companies, and so on.
- Additional certifications
- References/ suggestions.
- Personal information.
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidates are needed to hold a minimum GPA of 3.0 and should have a master’s degree in the pertinent field.
- LanguageRequirement: The candidates should obtain minimum necessary ratings on the following English language efficiency tests:
- IELTS– 5 total band rating
- TOEFL– 85
- CAE– 180/ level C1
- CAE– 180/ grade C
The effectively chosen candidates will be offered a wage to performing their postdoctoral research study for approximately 4 years at AalborgUniversity They will likewise supply a task position at the Technical Faculty of IT and Design, Department of Electronic Systems as a Postdoc.