TheRectorate for Graduate Studies and Research of the Federal University of São Paulo is excitedly waiting for applications from impressive trainees for its Postdoc or Young Talent InternationalFellowships.The fellowship program is open to both foreign and Brazilian trainees.
The goal of the research study program is to promote the building, application, and debt consolidation of the tactical strategies for internationalization of the organizations considered in concern locations of understanding.
Fantastic program that will supply instructional assistance in Brazil.
Establishedin1933, Federal University of São Paulo (UNIFESP) is thought about one of the most high-status universities in the nation, bring in trainees from all over Brazil and neighbouring nations.
Why research study at the Federal University of São Paulo? The university is committed to offering top quality research-led education and mentor environment. Here trainees get the assistance that they require to turn their concepts and dreams into truth.
ApplicationDeadline: October 28, 2020
- Universityor Organization: Federal University of São Paulo
- Departmen t: N/A
- CourseLevel: Postdoc
- Award: Varies
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Brazil
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Postdoc or Young Talent Researcher to carry out research study on Unifesp Institutional Internationalization Project (PrIn t-Unifesp)- Capes-PrintProgram.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates should need to satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- To be a foreign or Brazilian scientist who has actually established a research study task abroad for at least 12 months or has actually acquired a PhD degree in a foreign organization, in one of the locations of research study of PrIn t-Unifesp
- To be an irreversible local in a foreign nation.
- To have a clinical production suitable with the position in one of the research study locations of PrIn t-Unifesp
- To have an ORCID or Research Gate registration number. (Registration is complimentary and can be subscribed at https://orcid.org/ or https://www.researchgate.net).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to look for the fellowships, prospects should finish and send the electronic application type with the following files.
- SupportingDocuments: Must supply research study task, curriculum vitae, the link of lattes curriculum of the host scientist, and approval letter.
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, candidates should have their previous year degree.
- LanguageRequirement: If your education has actually not been carried out in the English language, you will be anticipated to show proof of an appropriate level of English efficiency.
TheFederal University of São Paulo will supply month-to-month allowances, flight tickets, setup help, and medical insurance to both foreign and Brazilian scientists. Values might differ with the currency exchange rate change.