Applications are sought for 2 Postdoctoral Fellow positions in Computational Mathematics in the School of Mathematics and Statistics, UNSW Sydney.
TheUniversity of New South Wales is an Australian public research study university situated in the Sydney residential area of Kensington.
- ApplicationDeadline: March 31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Positions are readily available for pursuing postdoctoral program.
- StudySubject: Positions are granted in Computational Mathematics in the School of Mathematics and Statistics, UNSW Sydney.
- ScholarshipAward: A$89 K– A$96 K annually (plus approximately 17% superannuation and leave packing).
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Australian residents are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: To achieve success in this function, you will have:
For the Le Gia and Sloan task: PhD in Mathematics, or be close to finishing one, in computational mathematics or stochastic analysis.
For the Kuo and Sloan task: PhD in Mathematics, or be close to finishing one, in computational mathematics, or computational or analytical physics, or Bayesian analysis. Knowledge in quasi-MonteCarlo approaches and/or limited aspect analysis is extremely preferable, though not important
Strong research study and publication performance history (relative to profession chance)
Demonstrated high level analytical and analytical abilities
Applicants might be needed to go through pre-employment checks prior to visit to this function. Please resolve the choice requirements noted within the position descriptions in yourapplication Please suggest whether you wish to be thought about for both positions, or like one or the other. Please note that effective prospects who want to be thought about for both functions will just have to participate in one interview.
How to Apply:
Please use online– applications will not be accepted if sent out straight to the contacts noted.