TheAcademy of Global Humanities and Critical Theory is welcoming applications for the postdoctoral fellowship in GlobalHumanities This fellowship is open for a two-year post-doctoral fellowship gotten in touch with the research study activities of the Academy of Global Humanities and Critical Theory.
TheAcademy of Global Humanities and Critical Theory is a brand-new research study entity collectively promoted by the University of Virginia, Duke University and the University ofBologna It is developed as an intellectual area for scholars originating from various research study fields and geographical areas to interact on the redefinition of the humanities in a global age.
- ApplicationDeadline: April16, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue Postdoctoral degree program
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted in the field of Global Humanities.
- ScholarshipAward: The Academy will supply a workstation, access to services and centers, and a fellowship agreement of 40.000,00 euros (gross) annually.
- Nationality: International trainees
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken inThe very first year will be invested at the University ofBologna The second will be either at Duke University or at the University of Virginia inning accordance with his/her research study interests and in contract with the Director of the Academy.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to make an application for this fellowship.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you need to fulfill the list below requirements:
TheAcademy looks for prospects no older than 35 years of age, who have actually obtained theirPh D. (or comparable) within the previous 5 years, for a postdoctoral fellowship in any element of the humanities and social sciences (history, political theory, sociology, literature, visual, media and carrying out arts, archeology) to be kept in the scholastic years 2018/2019and 2019/2020
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants need to send their application at http://aghct.org/post-doc-2018 connecting the following files:
- Certificatesof degree
- A 5000- word research study task in English
- One composing sample (released or unpublished) (in English)
- One letter of suggestion (in English, to be emailed at information-at- aghct.org)