Up to Two Postdoctoral Fellowships are now readily available at LREN, Department of Clinical Neurosciences, CHUV Lausanne.
The objective of our job is to: 1. Develop generative designs of brain anatomy and function to comprehend habits in the regular and infected brain and 2. Assess retrospectively and prospectively the clinical energy of AI and artificial intelligence.
The CHUV Department of Clinical Neuroscience, directed by Professor Philippe Ryvlin is a university healthcare facility department of global basic open up to all clients struggling with illness of the nerve system.
- ApplicationsDeadline: July15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue Postdoctoral program.
- StudySubject: The positions appropriate for extremely gifted and determined prospects with interest in AI used to brain health.
- Nationality: These positions are readily available for global trainees.
- Numberof Scholarships: Two positions are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: These positions are readily available for global trainees.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
- PhD in computer technology, data, mathematics, or equivalent.
- Excellent shows abilities consisting of software application style
- Previous experience in the field of Bayesian analytical modeling and longitudinal analyses.
- Previous experience in artificial intelligence, deep knowing and support knowing.
- Expertise with Python library structure for information analyses (numpy, scipy, pandas, matplotlib) and artificial intelligence (scikit-learn, tensorflow, keras, pytorch) Previous experience in neuroimaging is a plus.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Please send out a Letter of Motivation, CV and list of as much as 3 referees to the university newest July 15, 2018.