TheUniversity of Copenhagen is enjoyed reveal the PhD Fellowships in Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in CancerGenomics International and domestic trainees can obtain the scholastic year 2022-2023
The function of the academic award is to support outstanding trainees who wish to carry out a postdoctoral program in the Department of Biology.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen is a public research university and college organization in Denmark that is positioned 84 th in the Times Higher Education rankings for2021 The university is widely known for its outstanding research and mentor.
Why research study at the University of Copenhagen? Students at the University of Copenhagen have the chance to do research that widens their point of views and assists to move the world forward. Copenhagen trainees are provided the opportunity to perform their own research under guidance in order to enhance the clinical structure for enhancing health and preventing and dealing with illness.
ApplicationDeadline: September20, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Biology
- CourseLevel: Postdoctoral
- Awards: DKK 27,788/ approx. 3,700 EUR
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international trainees
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: Students from Denmark and all other foreign nations are qualified to use.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: PhD degree research study in Structural Biology
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- The effective prospect holds a PhD in Biochemistry/Bioengineering/Biomedicine/Biology or an associated field has competence in DNA and chromosome biology, along with techniques in molecular Biology.
- The prospect need to show efficient spoken and written interaction abilities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested prospects are needed to take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University ofCopenhagen After being registered, candidates can finish the online application type for this award.
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- Curriculum vita
- Diplomas(Master and PhD degree or equivalent)
- Complete publication list
- AdmissionRequirements: The using prospects need to hold an MSc degree in physics, mathematics, computer technology, or any comparable technical field with great outcomes.
- LanguageRequirement: The trainees are needed to have great English abilities. They can supply evidence of efficiency through the following:
- Letter of inspiration
- A summary of the outcomes of your research profession to date
- CV with contact information of 3 referrals and a total list of publications, if relevant
- Certified copy of initial Master of Science diploma and records of records in the initial language, consisting of a licensed English translation if released in other language than English orDanish If not finished, a certified/signed copy of a current records of records or a composed declaration from the organization or manager is accepted. As a requirement for a PhD fellowship work, your master’s degree need to be comparable to a Danish master’s degree.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen will supply a beginning income presently as much as DKK 440,935 consisting of a yearly supplement (+ pension as much as 75,399). Negotiation for an income supplement is possible.