Uppsala University is offering Up to 2 Postdoctoral Research Positions in Molecular Biology/Biophysics to study in Sweden. International pupils qualify to apply for this particular place.
Uppsala University is a research university in Uppsala, Sweden, and is the earliest university in Sweden and all of the Nordic nations, founded in 1477. It ranks among the very best universities in Northern Europe in international positions.
Applicants must have the ability to show competence in English by way of an internationally recognised evaluation, e. g.
Course Level: These places can be found to pursue the postdoctoral research programme.
Study Subject: These places are accessible in Molecular Biology/Biophysics.
Scholarship Award: Position offers:
- Pay: Individual wages
- Starting: 2017-06-01 or as otherwise consented.
- Type of employment: Temporary place stopping 2018-05-31
- Working hours: 100 %
Number of Scholarships: Two places can be found.
Scholarship might be considered in Sweden
Eligibility: The following standards should be matched in order for applicants to be qualified for the scholarship:
- Creative and self-motivated character with interest in fundamental science
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Good team working abilities
- PhD in applicable subject area
- Excellent communicating abilities in English
Additional qualifications/Qualification wanted:
- Documented experience of solving complex scientific or technical issues in at least among the areas summarized above.
Nationality: International pupils qualify to apply for this particular place.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have PhD in important subject area.
English language Requirements: Applicants must have outstanding communication abilities in English.
Scholarships in Sweden
How to Apply: The manner of program is on-line.
The program should contain:
- Cover letter (maximum 1 page) where you describe in which classification you’d meet and why.
- CV including list of publications
- Names, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers of three reference individuals.
Application Deadline: Application deadline is May 22, 2017.