Umea University is providing Postdoctoral Scholarship in Physical Inorganic Chemistry. The postdoctoral scholarship analysis will give attention to the answer chemistry of metallic oxides, in specific polyoxometalates, utilizing experimental and computational strategies.
Umea University is a university in Umeå in the mid-northern area of Sweden. The university was based in 1965 and is the fifth oldest inside Sweden’s current borders.
Course Level: Scholarship is offered for pursuing postdoctoral programme.
Study Subject: The postdoctoral scholarship analysis will give attention to the answer chemistry of metallic oxides, in specific polyoxometalates, utilizing experimental and computational strategies.
Scholarship Award: The fellowship lasts a set time period of two years and begins in September 2017, or at a mutually agreed upon date. The stipend is SEK 270,000 p.a and funded by the Kempe Foundation.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not recognized
Scholarship will be taken in Sweden
Eligibility: Applicants should meet the next space for the fellowship:
- Applicants should maintain a PhD diploma, or a overseas diploma that’s deemed equal in Chemistry or a carefully associated area. To be eligible you could have accomplished your PhD diploma earlier than the beginning date of the scholarship interval and a most of three years earlier than the appliance deadline except particular circumstances exist. To achieve success along with your software it is best to have expertise in bodily inorganic chemistry; moreover, in depth expertise of NMR spectroscopy and abilities in computational chemistry are fascinating. Programming abilities, in specific in Python and MATLAB/GNU Octave, and familiarity with Linux shall be look upon favourably.
- Applicants should additionally have the ability to conduct analysis independently in addition to in a staff, be self-motivated and diligent, and obsessed with pursuing new science.
Nationality: Citizens of Sweden are eligible to use.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should maintain a PhD diploma or equal.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants should have an excellent command of English, and have the ability to write scientific manuscripts and stories in English.
How to Apply: A whole software contains:
- A canopy letter the place you spotlight your analysis pursuits and related abilities
- A Curriculum Vitae, together with an inventory of publications
- A duplicate of your PhD thesis as a PDF
- Names and make contact with particulars of a minimal of two referees
Application Deadline: The software deadline is May 31, 2017.