Birkbeck, University of London is welcoming applications from international trainees that want to pursue their master research studies in marketingin the UK for its PostgraduateStudentships in Marketing for the scholastic year 2022-2023
Marketing- focused programs used at Birkbeck can be requested to take take advantage of this scholarship award. All international and house nation trainees are qualified to use. ₤ 5,900 full-time and ₤ 2,950 part-time each year will be supplied to the chosen prospects.
With this chance, you can acquire leading equality education at a master’s level at the University of London.
Birkbeck, University of London, is a public research study university situated in Bloomsbury, London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University ofLondon BirkbeckUniversity London is ranked 886 th in Best Global Universities.
Why pick to study at the Birkbeck, University of London? Birkbeck is among the world’s leading research study universities with a lively, intellectually difficult research study culture. Students of Birkbeck gain from research-led mentor.
ApplicationDeadline: Applications will close on Sunday, 5th June 2022.
- University or Organization: Birkbeck, University of London
- Department: Department of Management
- CourseLevel: Master
- Award: ₤ 5,900
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the UnitedKingdom
- EligibleCountries: Home, EU, and other international trainees can obtain this scholarship.
- El igible Course or Subjects: MSc Marketing, MSc Marketing Communications, and MSc International Marketing programs at Birkbeck are qualified to obtain.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates should fulfill the basic entry requirements for MSc research study within the Department of Management.
- The candidates should be requesting a 2022-2023 entry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students should make an admission application by logging in to the [email protected]
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Personal declaration
- Degree certificate or records
- Additional paperwork asked for by Registry
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidates should have a second-class honors degree (2:2 or above) from a UK university or a comparable international certification.
- LanguageRequirement: The trainees should send ratings of the following English language efficiency tests:
- IELTS– 6.5
TheBirkbeck, University of London will be supplied ₤5900 to the chosen full-time Home/ EU/international trainee towards their MSc research studies.