Kick begin your research studies with financial backing by obtaining the Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Medicinal Chemistry used by the University of Sydney.
Thisscholarship has actually been developed to offer monetary support to a PhD trainee who is carrying out research in establishing inhibitors of protein-protein interactions at telomeres.
Openedin 1850, In Sydney, Australia, the Institution of Sydney is a public researchuniversity It is Australia’s very first university and is thought about among the very best in the world. It is among the 6 sandstone organizations in Australia.
Why research study at the University of Sydney?The university has a range of trainee real estate alternatives in addition to a range of versatile research study alternatives to fulfill your requirements. Students will find out transferable and research study abilities that will assist them adapt to and browse the numerous positions they will come across in their professions.
ApplicationDeadline: August 6, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: $2500 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from worldwide
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: PhD degree in Medicinal Chemistry
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the offered requirements:
- be an international trainee
- be registered in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science
- want to research in establishing inhibitors of protein-protein interactions at telomeres
- have a background in artificial medicinal chemistry
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be thought about for the chance, candidates should take admission at the University ofSydney After that, you need to finish the online application kind
- SupportingDocuments: Must connect degree certificates, scholastic records, curriculum vitae, and previous research experience with your application.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants should hold an honours degree (first-rate or 2nd class upper) or a master’s degree in an associated field with a significant research element.
- LanguageRequirement: IfEnglish is your mother tongue, you require to have citizenship or irreversible long-lasting residency (minimum 10 years) and finished secondary or college (tertiary) research studies in an English- speaking nation.
This assistance will offer a stipend allowance comparable to $2500 per year (repaired rate) for as much as 3 years, based on satisfying scholastic efficiency.