Getting a degree is constantly useful in a profession, however it can be challenging with some monetary barriers. To cover research study costs, Ghana Communication Technology University is supplying the President Scholarships.
The intention of the bursary is to support trainees beginning in the bachelor’s degree program at the university in Ghana.
Wonderful opportunity for trainees in Ghana.
GhanaCommunication Technology University (GCTU) was previously referred to as Ghana Technology University College, a public-funded university owned by the federal government and established in 2005.
Why research study at Ghana Communication Technology University? It is a center for scholastic quality supplying an allowing environment for quality mentor and knowing, research study, intellectual imagination, development, and service to the neighborhood.
- University or Organization: GhanaCommunication Technology University
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: GhanaStudents
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- EligibleCountries: Ghana
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in any subject provided by the university
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the offered requirements:
- Students should have an Aggregate of 10– for WASSCE prospects requesting degree programs
- Aspirants should have needed cumulative weighted average
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being gotten in the program, candidates should need to take admission in the bachelor’s degree programat the university.
- SupportingDocuments: Aspirants should connect scholastic records of all the previous school went to and copy of nationwide ID card.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants should have grades A1-C6 in their core and optional topics. This consists of Mathematics, English Language, Integrated Science/SocialStudies, and any 3 optional topics pertinent to the candidate’s location of research study.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants should excel in composed and spoken English and the Ghanaian language.
Each effective scholar will get the academic fund to research study at Ghana Communication Technology University.