-The Q-LifeInstitute of PSL for quantitative biology is granting Interdisciplinary Master Scholarship in Life Sciences of PSLUniversity International and French students are qualified to use for this scholarship.
PSL covers all locations of understanding: science, engineering, arts, liberal arts and social sciences. Discover our training, our research study jobs, the plentiful life of our 17,000 students and the point of views of our brand-new university design, with Paris as school and the future as the horizon.
English is utilized as the working language for both mentor and internships.
- ApplicationDeadline: April15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue master program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in the field of LifeSciences The initially oral assessment is in Life Sciences, whereas the 2nd one is picked in the online application amongst among the following disciplines: Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry or Geosciences.
- ScholarshipAward: The Q-LifeInstitute of PSL for quantitative biology uses competitive Master’s scholarships (EUR10,000/ year) to follow year 1 and/ or year 2 of the InterdisciplinaryMaster in Life Sciences (IMaLiS).
- Nationality: International and French students are qualified to use for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International and French students are qualified to use for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: The Q-LifeInstitute of PSL for quantitative biology uses competitive Master’s scholarships (EUR10,000/ year) to follow year 1 and/ or year 2 of the InterdisciplinaryMaster in Life Sciences (IMaLiS) to 2 kinds of students:
- Students holding a foreign bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or in another discipline with a shown background in Life Sciences,
- Students holding a French Master 1 or 2 degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or Geosciences (consisting of French engineering school students).
The conditions for application are as follows:
- Students holding a foreign bachelor’s degreein Life Sciences, or in another discipline, however with a shown background in Life Sciences, are qualified to IMaLiS and its scholarship program, at either the Master 1 or Master 2 levels (Master 2 applications need conclusion of a 4-year bachelor or a Master 1). The level of admission will take into consideration both trainee desires and professors assessments of the candidateship. If a trainee is hired at the Master 1 level, s/he might acquire a 1 year scholarship that can be restored for one extra year to cover the 2nd year of IMaLiS. If recruitment occurs at the Master 2 level, the fellowship will be granted for one year just. However, after conclusion of the Master 2 year, students are qualified to use for extra fellowships under the auspices of the PSL Institute of Innovation and Technology or to pursue PhDs in PSL labs.
- Students holding a French Master 1 degree or equivalent( i.e. having actually finished the 2nd year of engineering school) in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or Geosciences who have actually shown the interest in Life Sciences are qualified for the scholarship program and for the IMaLiS Master 1, to acquire complementary training inBiology In this case, renewal of the fellowship for extension in the Master 2 program is not ensured however can be acquired on a competitive basis.
- Students holding a French Master year 2 degree or equivalent( i.e. engineering school diploma) in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or Geosciences who have actually shown an interest in Life Sciences are likewise qualified for the scholarship program and for the IMaLiS Master 2.
- Recipients of Master’s scholarships invest their second-semester internships in Q-Life labs, pursuing interdisciplinary Life Science jobs. Acceptance rests upon effective conclusion of the previous degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: English is utilized as the working language for both mentor and internships.
How to Apply: Applicationfor a scholarship immediately consists of application to the IMaLiS Master’s program (just one application is needed). You will have to finish the PSL online application type for M1 or M2. (Opening at the start of March 2018) and to submit the following files:
• A curriculum vitae, consisting of the coursework you have actually finished and information of the topics and modules that have actually comprised your college to this day.
• An ID picture.
• A letter of inspiration ( typewritten), presenting yourself, suggesting how you anticipate your expert profession, exactly what the graduate program will bring you, and by defining the courses that you want to follow, in specific, if it worries the specialized courses used by the institutes Curie and Pasteur.
• Scans of your bachelor’s degree ( or comparable) and of your undergraduate and postgraduate scholastic records. Please supply any readily available main info concerning your relative ranking (e.g. leading 5%) and the variety of students in the class.
• Two or 3 recommendation letters to be submitted to the platform by teachers or scientists who understand you well.