Up to four fully-funded QAAFI PhD Scholarships (QPhDs) are accessible to domestic and international pupils at the University of Queensland. These scholarships are awarded for pursuing investigation in important strategical concern agricultural scientific fields.
The Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation (QAAFI) is a global leading research institute, and among only a handful of related scientific organisations everywhere in the planet.
QAAFI’s mission is to considerably enhance the competitiveness and sustainability of tropical and subtropical agriculture and food sectors through high-impact science.
Applicants whose first language isn’t English are generally needed to supply proof of proficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
Course Level: Scholarships are obtainable for pursuing study programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in important strategical concern agricultural scientific fields.
Scholarship Award: Living allowance of $26,682 yearly (2017 price), indexed annually, tuition costs, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
Number of Scholarships: Up to four QAAFI PhD scholarships are available to suitably competent, high-attaining pupils.
Scholarship may be taken in Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- UQ Graduate School’s PhD eligibility needs
- Meet the UQ Graduate School’s residing scholarship specifications and be nominated by possible Principal Advisor for a UQ Graduate School Scholarship
Suitably competent candidates should contact possible QAAFI advisors immediately to initiate a dialogue concerning the important strategic priority areas and student-advisor match.
Nationality: Scholarships are accessible to domestic and international students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: To fulfill the Graduate School admissions needs for a PhD you’d need to offer proof of one of the subsequent:
- A bachelorâs diploma with honours class IIA or better from authorized colleges, which ought to include a related investigation element.
- an investigation masterâs diploma
- A post-graduate diploma of at least one-year fulltime equivalent with the overall GPA (grade-point average) equal to to 5.0 on the 7-level UQ scale, as well as demonstrated research expertise comparable to to honours IIA will be regarded for PhD entry on a case-by-case foundation.
- A course-work masterâs diploma and a general GPA (grade-point average) equal to to 5.65 on the 7-level UQ scale, which ought to include a related investigation element.
- A bachelorâs diploma plus at least two years of documented appropriate study expertise, including research publications.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first-language isn’t English are usually required to supply evidence of proficiency in English at the greater le Vel needed by the University.
How to Apply: The applicant has to be invited by the potential QAAFI Principal Advisor to submit a RHD admission program through the OLA (OnLine Application).
Application Deadline: The program deadline is June 25, 2017.