TheRoyal Civil Service Commission (RCSC) is delighted to reveal the accessibility of scholarships for PhD in Economics under the Japanese Grant Aid for Human Resource Development Scholarship financing for the scholastic year 2019–2020 TheScholarship is readily available to Citizens of the Kingdom of Bhutan.
TheProject for Human Resource Development Scholarship by Japanese Grant Aid (JDS) was released in the Kingdom of Bhutan in 2018.
ApplicationsDeadline: September28, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue PhD program.
StudySubject: Scholarship is granted to do the research study in the field of Economics in Japan.
Nationality: The Scholarship is readily available to Citizens of the Kingdom of Bhutan.
Number of Scholarships: The variety of scholars to dispatch is 9 annually.
Scholarship can be taken inJapan
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: The Scholarship is readily available to Citizens of the Kingdom of Bhutan.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- Should be a Bhutanese;-LRB- ********).
- Have acquired a master’s degree in the field of economics in Japan.
- In case there is not any candidate who fulfills this requirement, it will be thought about to open the field.
- Be the age of 45 or more youthful since April 1st, 2019.
- (Born on/after April 2nd, 1973) d.
- Be a routine (irreversible) civil servant.
- Have served for two times the period of the LTT (long-lasting training) to acquire the master’s degree.
- Have a suggestion from the manager of his/her existing task workplace. (ReferenceLetter ought to consist of an assessment of candidate’s efficiency at work and importance of his/her research study style to his/her profession.)
- Have a suggestion from the anticipated scholastic consultant( s) of the using university.
- Not be presently participating in a Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)’s Technical Cooperation Projects as the primary equivalent.
- Not have actually currently acquired a postgraduate degree.
- Not be presently granted or to be granted a scholarship from other foreign donors.
- Have efficiency in English, adequately proficient for studying inJapan TOEFL iBT 61 (ITP 500)/ IELTS 5.5 or greater is more suitable.
- Other requirements:
- Be in great health both physically and psychologically.
EntranceRequirements: Have efficiency in English, adequately proficient for studying inJapan TOEFL iBT 61 (ITP 500)/ IELTS 5.5 or greater is more suitable.
How to Apply:
- 5 pm on September 20 (Thursday), 2018: Candidates ought to send applications to the Parent Agency through the Working Agency.
- 5 pm on September 27 (Thursday), 2018: The Parent Agency to send the applications to the RCSC.
- 4: 30 pm on October 8 (Monday), 2018: RCSC to evaluate and shortlist the prospects and send it to the JICE JDS ProjectOffice JICE will supply the prospects with Password to finish the application procedure
Note: Applications after the due date will not be accepted.