TheRoyal Conservatory’s Glenn Gould School is sponsoring an outstanding chance through its Rebanks Family Fellowship and International Performance ResidencyProgram All the interested international prospects might obtain the scholastic session 2021/2022
The program concentrates on helping and empowering artists at the centre of a profession, offering an abundant profession advancement curriculum consisting of personal research study with exceptional professors and visitor artists; performance discussions and profession training; and marketing and assistance training.
Nice possibility for international trainees in Canada.
GlennGould School (GGS) is among the biggest and most highly regarded music schools in the world that was developed in1997 GGS is a first-rate center for professions in the location of non- and post-baccalaureate music performance.
Why would you like to study at The Royal Conservatory Glenn Gould School? The Royal Conservatory’s Glenn Gould School is an organization that concentrates on the success of all 3 disciplines at all levels (bachelor, post-bachelor and postgraduate) so that it might motivate and help international trainees who wish to begin a postgraduate program degree.
ApplicationDeadline: February 1, 2021
- University or Organization: The Royal Conservatory’s Glenn Gould School
- Department: N/A
- CourseLevel: Postgraduate
- Award: Fully financed + $6,000 living stipend
- Number of Awards: N/A
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken inCanada
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Postgraduate degree coursework in all topics used by The Royal Conservatory Organization.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- A four-year bachelor’s degree or performance diploma plus a master’s degree or artist diploma or have commensurate performance experience need to be accomplished by the prospects.
- Students should be age 28 or more youthful for pianists and orchestral instrument since September 1, 2020.
- Applicants of vocal need to be age 30 or more youthful since September 1, 2020.
- Must just obtain one program per admissions cycle.
- How to Apply: To obtain the chance.
prospects need to send an online application
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants need to send all the following files: a video recording of 30– 45 minutes for prescreening, post-secondary records, a musical C.V., a one-page declaration of intent, 2 letters of referral attesting to your artistry.
- AdmissionRequirements: Students will be chosen based upon skill, dedication, and an enthusiasm for a profession in performance; show management abilities.
- LanguageRequirement: If your education has actually not been performed in the English language, you will be anticipated to show proof of a sufficient level of English efficiency.
TheGlenn Gould School of the Royal Conservatory is offering exceptional teachers and visitor artists, performance discussions, task counselling, marketing preparation and promo. Applicants will be rewarded with a fully-funded tuition cost and $6,000 living stipend benefit.