TheUniversity of Stavanger is using research fellowship in Applied Mathematics at the Faculty of Science and Technology, Department of Energy Resources.
TheUniversity of Stavanger is a university situated in Stavanger,Norway UiS was developed in 2005 when the previous Høgskolen Stavanger gotten university status.
The research fellow need to have an excellent command of both oral and composed English.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 6, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowship is offered for pursuing research program.
- StudySubject: Fellowship is granted in the field of Applied Mathematics.
- ScholarshipAward: The wage for this position is set inning accordance with the State Salary Code, l.pl 17.515, code 1017, NOK 436 900 per year. The position supplies an automated subscription in the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund, which ensures beneficial retirement advantages.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to residents of all citizenships.
- Numberof Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Scholarships are open to residents of all citizenships.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to have a strong scholastic background with a five-year master degree within physics, applied mathematics, fluid mechanics, engineering, ideally gotten just recently; or have matching certifications that might supply a basis for effectively finishing a doctorate. The candidates have to record excellent understanding of a shows language, preferentially C, C++ orPython Both the grade for the master’s thesis and the weighted typical grade of the master’s degree need to separately be comparable to or much better than a B grade.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The research fellow need to have an excellent command of both oral and composed English.
How to Apply:
The mode of using is online.