Each year the Research School of Accounting within the ANU College of Business and Economics provides to 4 awards called the Research School of Accounting India Merit Scholarships.
The goal of the award is to support variety and to hire high calibre global trainees fromIndia The award acknowledges the quality of trainees from India and intends to fulfill RSA’s objective of bring in premium trainees.
TheAustralian National University is a nationwide research university situated in Canberra, the capital ofAustralia Its primary school in Acton includes 7 mentor and research colleges, in addition to a number of nationwide academies and institutes.
eval( ez_write_tag([[468,60],’ scholarship_positions_com-medrectangle-3′,’ ezslot_4′]);.
The prospect ought to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: May 18, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing Bachelor and Master program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Accounting
- ScholarshipAward: The award will cover 50% of the recipients ANU International Student Fees per term, for the basic full-time period of the degree in which the trainee is registered in
- Numberof Scholarships: Up to 4 awards are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Students from India are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: The award is readily available each year to a potential ANU trainee who;-LRB- *********).
Is a worldwide trainee;-LRB- *********).
Is a person of India
Has accomplished at an outstanding level in their last years of education or college, shown by outcomes in their secondary, or university certification;-LRB- *********).
Has finished their research studies in India;-LRB- *********).
Is registered in, or has actually been approved entry into one of the following RSA programs:
Bachelorof Accounting (6 terms)
Masterof Accounting (4 terms)
Masterof Professional Accounting (3 terms)
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect ought to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
How to Apply:
Applications are required with a closing date as set by the ANU CBE ScholarshipsOffice The application is sent on the recommended electronic type and supporting documents forwarded to CBE by e-mail.
eval( ez_write_tag([[336,280],’ scholarship_positions_com-leader-1′,’ ezslot_5′]);.