TheInstitute for Energy Conversion and Storage at the University of Ulm in Germany welcomes applications for the PhDPosition The position is restricted to 3 years with the possibility of an extension. The position provides the possibility to do a PhD (completely moneyed).
The objective of the position is to offer research study chance to outstanding scientists.
TheUniversity of Ulm is devoted to increasing the share of females in research study and mentor positions and for that reason clearly motivates female prospects to use.
CourseLevel: The position is offered to pursue PhD program.
StudySubject: The position is granted in the location of electrical energy innovations.
ScholarshipAward: The position provides the possibility to do a PhD (completely moneyed).
Numbersof Scholarships: NotKnown
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: Applicants should satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- Masterin electrical, aerospace or energy engineering or comparable.
- Profound understanding of power electronic devices, control engineering.
- Knowledge about fuel cells and batteries is preferable.
- The position does not need understanding of German however a determination to find out is anticipated.
Nationality: German candidates are qualified for the position.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants should have master degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirement: Applicants need to excel in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can use through e-mail.
- Please send your application through e-mail toDr Caroline Willich (caroline.willich-at- uni-ulm. de)
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is September 17, 2017.