Applications are welcomed for the 2019 Rhodes University Postdoctoral Fellowship throughout all professors which might be granted for one year with the possibility of renewal.
TheRhodes University is a public research study university situated in Grahamstown in the Eastern Cape Province of SouthAfrica It is among 4 universities in the province.
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
- ApplicationsDeadline: July31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are offered to pursue postdoctoral degree program.
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted throughout all professors.
- ScholarshipAward: The worth of the Fellowship is R180000 per year with an extra allotment of R20000 to support the discussion of documents at official conferences. The Fellowship can not be held simultaneously with other supplemental financing.
- Nationality: Fellowship is offered to students of all citizenships.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in SouthAfrica
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Fellowship is offered to students of all citizenships.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
Although there is no age constraint, capacity Fellows should hold a postgraduate degree, granted within the last 5 years, ideally from an organization besides Rhodes University and acknowledged as proper to the discipline for which the Fellowship is looked for. The Fellowship will be granted strictly on benefit.
An candidate who has actually not finished their PhD at the time the Fellowship is provided should have sent the PhD thesis by the end of2018 In these scenarios, the Research Office will need written guarantee from the candidate’s manager that there is a sensible expectation that the postgraduate degree will be granted.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Applicationsfor the Fellowships ought to be made through the prospective host department and after that directed to the Research Office (research-admin-at-ru. ac.za). The decision of awards will be made by a committee making up the Deputy Vice-Chancellor: Research and Development (Chair), the Director: Research Office and Faculty Deans.