RMITUniversity is using India and Sri Lanka PathwaysScholarship The scholarship is offered for worldwide trainees. Indian or Sri Lanka resident looking for credit transfer from any of the listed below qualified path partners into RMIT Undergraduate program.
Thescholarship will contribute AU$ 5,000 each year to the yearly tuition cost of the program, for an optimum of 2 years or overall $10,000
One of Australia’s initial tertiary organizations, RMIT University delights in a worldwide track record for quality in expert and employment education, used research study, and engagement with the requirements of market and the neighborhood.
- ApplicationDeadline: January 15, 2019
- CourseLevel:Scholarships are offered to research study Undergraduate program.
- StudySubjec t: Scholarship is offered for computer technology, infotech, engineering, biotechnology,
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship will contribute AU$ 5,000 each year to the yearly tuition cost of the program, for an optimum of 2 years or overall $10,000
- Nationality: Indian or Sri Lankan resident
- Number of scholarship: Limited variety of scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken inAustralia January15, 2019
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to request this scholarship.
- EntranceRequirement: In order to get approved for this scholarship you need to:
- Be an Indian or Sri Lankan resident
- Be using from India or Sri Lanka
- We have actually been approved credit transfer of systems finished at qualified partners
- Enrol in an Undergraduate program in ComputerScience, InformationTechnology, Engineering or Biotechnology starting in Semester 1, 2019
- There a restricted variety of scholarships offered to the choice is competitive and will be granted to the very best prospects based upon GPA.
How to Apply: Select a qualified program.